Lizzy’s Closet is a free, gently used clothing program for women in need.
Lizzy’s Closet will be officially re-opened on DECEMBER 11th!
Opening Hours: Monday’s 10:00 am- 2:00 pm
Donation Hours: Wednesday’s 2:00 pm- 4:00 pm
827 Seymour St, Kamloops
- Please bring your own bags
- The entrance is around the back of the building
- We have a selection of seasonal clothing and business attire
- Donations we accept:
- Good condition, gently used women’s clothing
- Bras, socks, nightware
- Jewelry, sunglasses, purses, scarves, belts
- Period products
- Donations we do not accept
- stained, torn, unwashed clothing
Thank you Enbridge and their ongoing support of community betterment for helping us reinvigorate Lizzy’s Closet so that we can once again open our doors to the public!